Thursday, February 20, 2014

Aim

I want to do right in my life.
I want to be a good mommy
I want to be a good wife,
I want to do well at my job
And i want to be a good professional artist-
But what does that look like ?
I believe that means purposefully seeking out my creations...
To do the best with the gifts I have been given.
Professionally- taking defeat in stride and to keep trying.
Likewise- taking praise into stride. It is encouragement. Let it go too...

To be honest and hardworking. To give where I can.

I refuse to just paint what is sellable and I'm at a sort of impasse
where do I go from here?
I'm humbled, despite my nice resume and good sales.

What is next and how can I get there ?

It can be so defeating-
So big but so limited...
But I'm not giving up !
Tool in hand, I create and have faith that the next step will come. 
Lord give me the energy to seek it.

No comments:

Post a Comment