Friday, April 24, 2015

CCST

I'm gearing up for what has been my biggest event of the year- the Chester County Studio Tour. 
(Knock on wood)

May 16th 10-7
May 17th 11-5

If you can come to my studio on this weekend, please do!
I just finished 10 new pieces and will ideally finish 7 more before the event. My studio is quite small but warm and obviously worked in ( ie. very messy!)

I will be doing encaustic demos through out the weekend and have snacks, wine, beer and coffee. 

There are 47 other studios participating in chester county with 52 visiting artists- several within blocks of my studio. It's free and open to the public! It's a wonderful event! Tell your friends ;)

http://chestercountystudiotour.com

My studio address:
28 north new street
West Chester, PA 19382

No comments:

Post a Comment