Friday, April 12, 2013

The sparrow

Often things are tight financially- recently especially so.
(A bunch of random bills came up - all at the same time...)

There are about 12 sparrows that live in my very small, urban yard. Often I'm taking a breather outside with financial burdens on my mind and their communications back and forth finally distract me.
Thank you lord for the reminder- somehow and often in a very humbling turn of events- it will be provided.
( mind you- I would starve,etc. before any want touched my daughter. )

Then when only faith (or borrowing money from loved ones) is left to make the bills, a stranger in Michigan (who stumbled upon my work online) wants to buy a painting. And suddenly I am able to make my bills and buy the needed supplies to complete my work for the next event.

Whew...
Thank you!

Is it too cliche to say to a random
buyer that they just saved my bottom from choosing diapers over paying the electric bill? I held my tongue.

To those that want to relish in the tragedy of the starving artist- I've lived that (literally) but luckily for the most part things have progressed positively for me.

To those who say to me that they're glad I have such a nice "hobby"- arg.
Please refer to all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment