Monday, December 30, 2013

Purge

Life can be very frustrating. Sometimes there is nothing you can do but sit on your hands to keep yourself from sinking into the negativity.
The words you could say...
But you (i) would surely regret them in the near future. Or, at least that has been my experience.
 I hate to be angry. It is my least favorite emotion. So if "you" took me "there", I'm extra annoyed at you. But please don't worry, my friends- you have to really try to "take" me "there"...
Long fuse, big blow, fast to want to make all right, but sometimes there's a lesson to be learned...

I'm frustrated tonight and the most fitting thing I can find to house this anger is the personal data centered in credit card applications that I'm sent almost daily (despite my not perfect credit). No thank you future debt...
I'm ripping out the personal information and sending it to ash. Take that credit card/identity thieves!
I'm really not a pyromaniac- it's just what I have handy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment