Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fortune

This evening I had the nagging feeling like I should really get to work in the studio.  This was despite taking care of my flu stricken 3 year old daughter all day, with a restless night sure to follow. 
Any excuse was put to shame when I naively opened my fortune cookie from earlier in the night...


While I have several commissions coming up in the near future, nothing is officially being "waited for" at the moment. Regardless, the tone of the those words set me hard at work on my ongoing series.
Speaking of which, here is an image of one of my 4 "Odes" in progress. I'm sure it will look quite a bit different in it's final form. I'm also working on the next 2 reliquaries and a few small pieces. Just in case anybody is waiting for any of these things...
;)




No comments:

Post a Comment